Epic Auctions and Estate Sales is a licensed FFL dealer.
– All buyers will be required to fill out a Form 4473.
– NICS background checks will be conducted on ALL firearms unless you have a FFL.
– Michigan CPL’s no longer exempt buyers from the NICS Check per a letter issued by the ATF on March 3, 2020.
– Trigger locks will be available.
– Out of state buyers who pass their NICS check will be able to take their long guns home with them, but handguns will be shipped to an FFL dealer of your choice in your state for transfer.
– All guns are sold in as-is condition. We do notguarantee the make, model, caliber, or working condition of any firearm. The absence of a condition report does not indicate that there are no issues with the gun.
AUCTION TERMS:20% online buyer’s premium. 13% in-house buyer’s premium (3% Discount for Cash). Payment is due before removal on the scheduled pick up date. Not responsible for accidents or items once sold. Everything is sold AS IS, WHERE IS with no guarantee of any kind. All Sales ARE Final!
AUCTIONEER’S NOTE:Online purchases can NOT be picked up until Monday March 16 From Noon to 5 PM.